Instruction to FTP: [ upload files and folder ]
1) open ie > ftp://2-0-0-0.com/ >
> UN: news123 > PW: Johnjohn1 > ENTER >
[FTP your correction - file transport protocol ]
2) next go to: "Page" (right side on top) > (down) Open FTP connection
(like a folder)
again put UN + PW > Logon >
3) click on the 2-0-0-0.com to the left, and you will see the files in the remote server !
4) OPEN > Start [ right mouse button ] > Explorer >
go to the folder with your files to up-load
OR make a folder on your desktop called "www" (or your sites name)
open this folder in the "window explorer",
5) NOW - you have two window open: ONE in the server at 2-0-0-0.com
and ONE in your local computer,
6) YOU CAN move files and folder around and up-load to the server live . . .
7) NEXT open an new Internet Explorer window (new) >start > Internet Explorer
and put your address in the URL:
http://2-0-0-0.com/news123/index.html i.e. or your THE NEW page you up-loaded
SEE THIS WAS - YOU MADE A NEW WEB-PAGE - ONLINE -
70,000,000 PEOPLE CAN SEE IT - NOW !